Alumni Association (Regd.)
The Alumni Association of the Institute of Information Technology and Management (Regd.) has been formally registered with the Registrar of Societies Govt. of Delhi. Under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860, (Registration no: S/ WEST/2011/8900163 dated 29th January 2011).
D-29, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
Tel: 28525051, 28525882, Fax: 28520239;
The Aim and Objectives:
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the Alma Mater.
- To help alumni achieve their professional goals
- To undertake activities of nation building including those of charitable nature.
- To foster linkages amongst the alumni and to promote personal and friendly relations through meetings and get-togethers among members of the Association.
- To facilitate and encourage alumni to’ contribute towards improvement in the status of the Institute in the areas pertaining to academic infrastructure, industry.
- To generate corpus at the Institute of Information Technology & Management for creating better residential/educational/ recreational facilities for the Institute community. nteractions and in any other area that the alumni and the Institute feel appropriate.
- To exchange professional knowledge, organize conferences, seminars, workshops & training courses.
- To create and establish endowments to render assistance to students of the Institute through grants, scholarships and prizes or in any other area so deemed appropriate by the Association and the Institute.
- To raise or collect funds by subscriptions, contributions, donations, loans or by any other legal means for furtherance of the above objectives of the Association.
- To undertake all such lawful activities which are conducive to the attainment of the above objectives
The membership of the Society is open to any person, as defined below, fulfilling the terms & conditions of the Association without discrimination of religion, caste, colour or creed but subject to the approval of the Executive Committee.
(a) Regular Members: All alumni of IITM who have paid the membership fee (Rs. 1000/- as Life Membership fee).
(b) Honorary Members:
(i) Faculty members, who have served the Institute for at least one year and have paid life membership fee of the Association.
(ii) All ex-Directors.
(iii) Eminent persons who have contributed immensely or have keen interest for the development of the Institute.
Ex-officio Chairman of Management Committee of IITM shall be Patron of Association
Existing office bearer:
|1||Dr. Rachita Rana||(Chairman, IITM Alumni Association)|
|2||Ms. Ramandeep Kaur||(President, IITM Alumni Association)|
|3||Ms. Gargi Mukherjee||(Vice-President, IITM Alumni Association)|
|4||Ms. Leena Gupta||(Vice-President, IITM Alumni Association)|
|5||Dr. Vikas Bharara||(Secretary, IITM Alumni Association)|
|6||Dr. Gopal Singh Latwal||(Member)|
|7||Ms. Nidhi Srivastava||(Member)|