The committee is an ideal platform for the students to gain literacy and sensitization on environmental factors and issues. It also inculcates understanding on the consequences of human actions for the earth and its resources; understanding decisions and actions that can be taken locally and globally to encourage sustainable living and to avoid unsustainable practices we at IITM aim at enhancing the overall learning experience of the students.
- To help students to gain environment literacy.
- To sensitize students about their surroundings.
- To make them aware of the consequences of unchecked human action on Mother earth and its resources.
- To guide the students about their social responsibility towards their community and environment for nation building.
- To imbibe the ethical code of conduct
Members of the Club undertake the following responsibilities:
- Gaining knowledge about the environment
- Perform actions to improve the campus environment
- Help to solve local environmental problems
- Educate others about the environment
- Learn about the clubs and how they should be organized and run
- Advertise club happenings by placing posters and updates on college notice boards regularly.
- Mount exhibition of work done and pictures at the college
- Ms. Tripti Lamba Coordinator (Environment)
- Ms. Ramandeep Kaur Coordinator (Community Service)
- Ms. Harmeet Malhotra (Member)
- Ms.Ganga Sharma (Member)
- Ms. Divya Doomra (Member)
- Mr. Vivek Vikram (Member)