Developing a viable and sustainable mechanism of quality assurance in higher learning to meet the rising challenges of transforming the country into a knowledge economy and in pursuance of the same evolving as a leading institution building quality professionals to meet the ever growing diverse demands of Industry, Nation and Society at large.
1. Inculcate Quality Consciousness in the stakeholders of the Institution.
2. To strive for academic and organizational excellence of the Institution.
3. Adopt change in its path.
4. Provide value based education.
5. Promote wholesome learning.
6. Encourage participative, interactive and facilitative methods.
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of Institute of information technology and management.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices
For the purpose of Accreditation by NAAC, following members are nominated to form the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC):
- Prof. Charan D Wadhva : External Expert(Former President & Chief Executive Professor Emeritus/Honorary Professor CPR Delhi)
- Dr. Rachita Rana : Chairman(IQAC), Director, IITM
- Dr. P D Kaushik : Member Secretary(IQAC), Members
- Ms. Sandhya Maitra : IT & Coordinator(IQAC)
- Dr. Prerna Mahajan : IT
- Dr. K.L. Chawla : Mgmt
- Dr. Sheela Bhargava : Mgmt.
- Mr. Ganesh Wadhwani : IT & Academic Coordination