“A well-stocked, well-staffed library is like a gardener who plants books, knowledge, and dreams and grows readers, learners, and do-ers.”
Laura Purdie Salas
The primary mission of the IITM Libraries is to provide services and materials that support and reflect the mission of IITM College. The Libraries function in support of the academic, professional and technical curricula by providing an array of information resources in a variety of formats. They serve as an educational facility where students and faculty may learn methods of accessing, retrieving, and evaluative information.IITM Libraries
IITM has two libraries which are the large repository of knowledge having the diverse collection of books on Management and Information Technology. Both the UG and PG libraries are on the second floor. IITM Library supports and promotes the use of rich and diverse collection among the students and faculty of Management and Information Technology. All students, faculty members and staff of the Institute are entitled to make use of the library services such as circulation, reference, indexing, Selective Dissemination of Information (SDI), Current Awareness Service (CAS) and Inter Library Loan (ILL) etc. Library is situated in the heart of the campus incorporating the modern technologies so as to provide the readers right information at the right time to face the challenges and achieve results in complex conditions. The library is well-stocked and fully computerized with latest editions of books by eminent authors and is having a huge collection of books on management and Information Technology to cater to the needs and requirements of the faculty as well as students.
- To provide access to current and authoritative information resources that will support the needs of the College and promote student success.
- To assist students and faculty with the construction of search strategies that result in the effective use of library resources.
- To provide a collection of materials relevant to professional development and enrichment for faculty and staff.
- To provide qualified personnel to serve students, faculty, and staff, to develop and maintain the collections, and to evaluate services and activities on a continuing basis.
- To provide a clean, safe, attractive and reasonably quiet environment that will encourage study and academic scholarship.
- Dr. Dipti Gulati (Coordinator)
- All Program Directors (Ex-Offico)