IITM’s Software Development Cell (SDC), is initiated with the ambition to unearth and harness the technical skills o students. The SDC looks at development of new projects which provides an opportunity to students to work in an organized team structure and timelines. Within their project teams students have the advantage of working as a software engineer in different verticals and can have an exposure to the complete life cycle of software development. The significance of the SDC is to hone the programming skills and software development concepts of students.
- Provide effective education and training to students
- To utilize the existing infrastructure and to satisfy the current software automation needs of the institution.
- Identification of technical experts from industry especially alumni for including them as a part of the SDC.
- To view change in the market as an opportunity to grow; to use our profits, technical expertise and our ability to develop and produce innovative products, services and solutions that satisfy emerging customer needs.
- To develop & nurture software professionals at every level who are accountable for achieving business results and exemplifying the institute’s values.
- Dr. Prerna Mahajan (Coordinator-Software Development Cell)
- Ms. Kavita Srivastava (Member-Software Development Cell)
- Mr. Hemant Kumar (Member)