The aim of the Women Safety Cell is to maintain congenial working environment for women employees and students of IITM Institute in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Supreme Court of India.
The Women Safety Cell is constituted to ensure safety of women, both staff and students on the campus. The specific objectives are:
- To attend to all the grievances related to women safety and sit together with all members to resolve the issue with immediate action and remedial action, if any, will be taken after approval by the Competent Authority.
- The Members of the Committee will organize programmes to educate and sensitize both staff and students about women safety and gender issues.
In case of complaint, send e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Safety Cell Committee Members:-
- Prof (Dr.) Sheela Bhargava (Chairperson)
- Prof (Dr.) Prerna Mahajan (Member)
- Mr. Ganesh Wadhwani (Member)
- Ms. Nidhi Ahuja (Member)
- Ms. Kavita Srivastava (Member)
- Mr. Neeraj Mishra (Member)